Whether you’ve lost your job, are in an abusive relationship, or don’t know where you and your kids will sleep tonight, we’ll walk alongside you every step of the way to help restore your confidence and self-worth, remove barriers to your safety and survival and rebuild critical life skills to thrive.
No matter what you’re going through, we are here to help. Hope for Her is a safe place where you and your family will find the personalized support you need to overcome any life challenge and rebuild your best life.
Restoring Your Confidence and
The first step to rebuilding your life starts with healing from within. We know God has a purpose for your life, and we’ll help you make it possible. Here are just a of the ways we help you rediscover your strength and self-confidence
- We helps you discover how to identify and move beyond barriers in your life that limit your financial, emotional, spiritual and physical health.
- We connect you to licensed counselors who can help you move forward by working through your past.
- We provide classes on coping, support groups, Bible studies and exercise offerings.
Rebuilding Critical Life Skills to Thrive
Through one-on-one coaching and individualized programs, we help you rebuild critical life skills to thrive — today, tomorrow and always. Once your family’s basic needs are met, here are a few of the ways we help open opportunities for you:
- Through our employment program, you receive a personal coach who will help you create a resume, search for jobs, prepare for interviews, access business clothes, and keep your job once you get it. Upon securing employment, we provide you two weeks of business attire, so you have the clothes you need for work every day.
- With financial coaching customized for you and your situation, you’ll learn how to budget, save and shop within your means. You’ll learn to recognize wants versus needs in your spending patterns and how to make changes to take control over your finances.
- From courses on nutrition to parenting, you’ll gain skills to live the life God desires for you.